Thursday, September 18, 2008

some more pictures


Edinburgh at night

Me being SUper happy in Iona.


The spot I found amongst the sheep. The wind was unbelievable... just pummeled me. I drew in my sketchbook and prayed and loved it.

Just one view from the train.

So, there's a little taste...

10 comments:

Avalanche Cowpoke said...

Oh my...Tis not enough to see just pictures...someday maybe...

Hope said...

Yes!!

Misusdee said...

So beautiful and satisfying.
The pictures, descriptions, YOU & your heart.
Thanks for sharing.
I'm SSOOO proud of you.
You Rock!

kw said...

You're the best...can you come live here now? When you're done your trip that is...

Amaze-a-zing Anna said...

Meliss, I love the Edinburgh at night picture. I looked at the picture, before I'd even read the caption, and exclaimed, "I've been there!" Recognized that distinctive tower-- I stood on that very hill and took my own (far less lovely) pictures of Edinburgh. It's a small world, I guess. Either that or all Scottish travelers climb that hill... Very cool.

andrew mook said...

love it

WC said...

Thanks for a glimpse of the beauty you are seeing in whole. I can get why you felt too small for it.

Unknown said...

hi well you look like your haveing fun??? miss you and hope to hear from from you soon
LOVE
TOM

Anonymous said...

The pictures are BREATH TAKING! I wish I was there with you! SO happy you get to see those places that to the rest of us are just words... (like dell. I want to see a dell too!) Thanks for the pics.
Christy

Anonymous said...

looks nice over there. I bet Melissa can find the beauty in that place